Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Rebeccah from JPC

Rebeccah had her baby I can not imagine being in labor as long as she was. She started labor on Friday August 8th and she was transported to a larger hospital on Sunday August 10th because of complications. She had a baby girl on Thursday August 14th. I guess they do not do C-sections in Uganda. They also do NOT use pain medication. WOW.

Her husband Alex drives a Boda Boda in Uganda to provide for his family he rents the boda boda and after paying the rental fee and gas he makes .20 cents per hour about $2.00 a day. I have sent out an appeal to all motorcycle stores in the area to take up a collection of a $1.00 a peice from every employee to try to raise money for Alex to purchase a boda boda.

Friday was the Gospel Crusade in the village of Baka I can hardly wait to hear the details from Pastor Frank. I will share with you all as soon as I find out.

No comments: