Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Uganda 2011

Hello All,
I will not be staying in the village, it does not have electricity nor a hotel of any kind. It would be a big imposition to everyone so I will be staying in Makindei.

The Women's Sewing Business.
I am trying to raise money for 3 months worth of rent $225.00for the ladies sewing business and enough to hire a trainer $20.00 per week, 240.00 for 3 months
The School
We still need to finish building the 3rd block $2,000.00 this project was under estimated and inflation is really bad in Uganda.

The Children
I am still trying to find 39 sponsors for the children. A couple of sponsors can no longer afford to pay because they are unemployed. I don't want the connection with the children lost because they can't pay so I try to raise the money for these children and send it in the sponsors name. Currently I am raising money for 6 to 7 children and 21 children have donating sponsors.

No comments: