Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Farouq-

Farouq has spinal tb and is on medication to stop the progression of the TB. I am trying to learn how the system works to get him medical visa and treatment in the U.S.


  1. They mom Farouq and the interpreter need to get passports

  2. The Doctor in Entebbe has to write up something for a medical visa

  3. I need to find sponsors for him and I think his mother and interpreter ??while they are here.

  4. Raise money for air fare- 3 tickets I think. An interpreter because neither Farouq nor his mother speak English

  5. Find a doctor here that is willing to help him.- I have contacted a doctor from Childrens Hospital recommended by another Doctor in Philly that treated a child with the same condition.

Prayers and money needed. No child should have to suffer as much as this child is suffering.

No comments: