Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Friday, February 22, 2013

My Ugandan Adventure

Hello All,
I am so happy to say that My Ugandan Adventure has expanded.  The village of Bakka captured my heart long before I visited.  It stole my heart and became my passion in 2008 my first time visiting.  In 2012 it captured my Pastors and my nieces heart when they visited with me.  In February 2013, while it has not been confirmed yet I believe it captured the heart of 2 visitors from Florida. 

They visited the Christian Mission Academy 3 times during their week in Uganda.  They taught the children how to play the parachute game.  They played many games  and sang with the children.  Our partners in Uganda were over joyed with the visit.   These 2 visitors captured the hearts of the children and I am sure the children captured their hearts too.

The visitors return on Sunday 2/24 and I hope to speak with them soon after they return.  God is doing amazing things in 2013 and I will provide more details soon.

much love mom sandy gwoyagala

No comments: