Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

2 Months until I see to my Ugandan children and Family!

We will be leaving for Uganda in 2 months, I can hardly wait. I start planning my return trip as soon as I get back!   This year I am already planning my return trip before I leave!   I wish this is  what I did for a living.  Why did it take me until I was 50 years old to decide what I wanted to do when I grew up.
This year I am bringing totes instead of suit cases. They will be able to use the totes to store food to protect them from bugs.
1 tote is packed.   100 bag packs, (300 more needed) 200 malaria test kit, 200 typhoid test kits, 400 pens, 400 pencil sharpeners, 232 pencils  (168 more needed).  Knitted babies (I lost count).
Coloring books,colored pencils, folders, scissors.
We leave Sunday Morning at 8:00 am
7:00 Monday morning  September 30 we arrive- shopping day. Food and gifts for the children and home visits.
Tuesday -Friday we will go to   Bakka - This is the most intense joy anyone could imagine seeing  my 400 dearly loved children!  They are all in my heart and prayers every day!  School and home visits!  We will visit with Winnie's family my number one goal  during this visit is to get her back!  We will visit Justine's home and Nelco's and Steven Madadas.  Plus any home where the child is at risk of being sold!
We will end the week at Bakka with games and a  celebration lunch!Saturday Visiting my Ugandan Family!  Our outing is still being determined!
Sunday - Church
Monday morning heading back










No comments: