Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Another child sold

Another child had been sold into 'maid' service. It is not the business mothers in the US would ever want their daughter to be in.  While I can't imagine being so desperate that I would sell my child  or my self for food.   I  have also never had to eat dirt to fill my stomach during a drought.   I have never been without water for days, weeks,months.  I have never had to make life and death choices for the members of my family.  They survive on the food they grown  in a drought there is no food to eat or sell.  I feel nothing but deep compassion for the child and the mother. Their bodies are all they have to sell.  

Please Pray that we can get Rachel back.
Please pray that we can get Winnie back.

They need to be supported in prayer and these children and their familes needs alternatives to survival. 
Loving a Village One Child at a Time!

No comments: