Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teachers Pay

I am sending the monthly salaries for the teachers at the Christian Mission Academy. I usually just look a the bottom line and it is intimidating to me.
( to raise their salaries every month) ~$900 per month just for the teachers salary. Today I looked at each line item.
Madam Nakifuro cooks for 400 children every day over a camp fire. She is paid the equivalent of $29.00 per month. A little more than $1.00 per day.
The Pre-School and Kindergarten teachers makes $59.00 per month. No assistant and more than 50 children per class.
The top paid teacher at the school is $112 per month.
2 years ago we double their salaries and they were so grateful.
My 2014 goal is to double their salaries again. SPONSORSHIP!!!! Sponsor a child - It pays their school fees which pays the teachers salaries and feed 400 children porridge every day.

Loving a Village One Child at a Time!

No comments: