Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Kisoboka - my next adventure

Last Friday,  morning I felt in perfect peace.  I was praising God for providing a job that allowed balance and peace.  I was able to care for my family, do my job and work on my passion Kisoboka.  The transition to work from home gave me 2-3 hours back in my day, previously spent stressed to the max on 128 traveling back and forth to work.  I was now in a comfortable place.  I was praising God in prayer for this life balance.   
LOL - 1 hour later I was given notice my job was being eliminated.  When we land in Uganda I will be unemployed.  I guess God did not want me to be comfortable.  As God often does he pushes us out of our comfort zone.   He is answering a prayer and telling me to trust him.   My prayer has been to work full time for my passion Kisoboka.   My next adventure self employment.
Am I ready? NO
Am I prepared? NO
Am  I qualified? NO 
Am I trusting? YES. 
10 X's.

love Mom Sandy Gwoyogala




No comments: