Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

I never dreamed

In 2008 my first visit to the village there were 78 students at the school, hungry and diseased filled. My heart broke, I felt God's pain. The school had no children in the 7th grade and none of the children knew how to dream.   I made a promise to God,   I will work everyday of my life to help these children.   I have faithfully kept this promise! 
  
I never dreamed 
How much JOY this promise would bring to me personally.

Kisoboka is now  supporting 50 Students in High School! 
22 Students graduating from the 7th grade and going into High School.
26 Students already in High School
2 Students are graduating from Senior 1 and will be going into Senior 2. 

In 2 more years we may have our first  college students!

Until 2010, NO child had ever graduated from Christian Friends Academy.

 God has an amazing plan and I am very excited to be part of this amazing adventure!!!

Kisoboka!  - It is POSSIBLE




No comments: