Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

20 days until we leave!

Sponsors- please send your gifts   to me by the first week in June.(If you are sending one)  It helps me to plan our packing.
We will be bringing ( 8) 50 pound totes.

We are covered for our shots, Julie and Matt will be getting their shots this Friday.  Thank you to everyone that helped!

Many people ask what is needed.  Every trip we visit homes I like to bring a gift with me when I go.
I bring a reusable shopping bags and soap.  I usually spend about $20.00 per day on soap.  Donations to help with that would be wonderful.
We give out lollopops to all the kids every day.  The cost is about $10.00 - $20.00 per day.
It is much easier and more cost effective to purchase the soap and lollipops in Uganda.  They are cheaper there and they take too much space to bring with us.

Many kids ask for mattresses, blankets the cost is about $25.00 each.
Mosquito nets about $12.00 a piece
Bikes- $80 - $110 depending on the size of the child.


No comments: