Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Excerpts from sponsored childrens letters

Today I receive  letters the children wrote to their sponsors.  Receiving the letters always brings me great joy and great sorrow.  I am going to share with you so excerpts from their letters.
Alice - 3rd grade- "I am fine but my grandmom is sick, please pray that she gets well. I thank you for your prayers."
Alice lives with her grandmom with no parents.

Gartrude -2nd grade newly sponsored.   "Thank you for being part of my life. Thank you for my net. much love Babiye Gatrude"

Miracle- 6th grade "Thank you for choosing me from all pupils at school.  I know one day you will come and visit me and my family. I will be very great full when I see you on my eyes."

Joseph -3rd grade  'Thank you for loving and caring for us. Thank you for being my spuncer. I love you and are happy of you.

Brian -5th grade "How is your life? Thank you for everything you are doing for me. Thank you for the matress I am going to sleep alone"


Cathy -4th grade "Thank you for the endless support you render to us.  I am happy of it"


Juliet- 4th grade  " How are you there in America?  Here in Uganda we are ok.  Thank you for the prayers and support you send me. .. I love you bye"

Josephine - grade 6 "I greet you in the name of Jesus how are you and your family?"

Faith- 5th grade "Thank you for the gifts you render to me.  Thank you for the good blanket you gave me."
Margaret- 2nd grade " How are you?  I am not fine because I am suffering from malaria"

No comments: