Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Junes Progress Report

God is doing Amazing things with this project,  I am eagerly anticipating  where God is taking this project next.

Yesterday we sent the final payment to purchase the land next to the school.  Total $12,200.00
Future plans for the land- building projects Staff Office- Library and Medical Office. The final payment was made 2 months early!

Wednesday  -I was interviewed at the Lexington Minuteman. The article will be in the paper next Thursday plus a small video clip on the web. I am recorded while answering the final question. ( It was very hot and I was melting)

Friday – I was interviewed by the Covenant Companion Magazine.  The article will be in the July issue.  

Before these interviews I prayed that the words that came through me would be God’s words and not mine. I continue to pray that the words printed are God’s words.  I ask that you join me in this prayer for the reporters writing these stories.

Farouq- only has 2 more appointment and his treatment is complete.  Praise God for this miracle.

48 children sponsored!  I pray we make it to the half way mark by the end of June!

No comments: