Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The children have returned to school!


 Miracle returned to school.  She has been saved from an early marriage (shes only 14). She missed the entire first semester she was moved back to the 6th grade.  I am praying she continues to attend.
Another child in the7th grade will be going into a trade school instead of middle school.  

Second  pot for  the cook- (It is as big as she is)
The benches arriving
The baby class in their seats
New drain system for the school

We are in the process of planning our visit.  I have 3 suitcases packed!  Every child will receive a gift!  I am working on that.
I am also hoping that more children will be sponsored we are still at only 80. June is going to be a difficult month to meet the budget because I have no fund raisers set up which is how I usually meet the budget.

No comments: