Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Week of June 13th in review

While the shipment of clothes and blankets have finally arrived in Uganda, but not without an issue. The Uganda customs is trying to charge Pastor Frank $300.00 to receive the the boxes. I have contacted our shipping company to call the Uganda Customs agent to tell them that the clothes are not for resale. Pastor Frank is being charged daily for the boxes staying in customs.
Please pray that this is resolved without any cost to Pastor Frank. I will keep you posted.

Pastor Frank has updated me that they are working on the school but he did not send me what the cost of improvement is. The Uganda Ministry of Education will be inspecting the school on June 20th.

Thursday I spoke at the Waltham High School about the trip to Uganda. The children were a very good audience listened to me and they asked many great questions. I have been invited back in the fall and they want to plan a fund raiser.

No comments: