Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kampala Uganda

While in Uganda I kept a journal so I would remember what I experienced. I will share these expereinces with you.
The city of Kampala is very much like any big city big building and much traffic congestion. The contrast is there were no lights to control the traffic, but here was no visable road rage. They have vans and boda bodas (motor cycles) to transport people to and from their destinations. The boda bodas amazed me they defied all safety rules. The did not wear helmets sometime they were transporting large packages, produce and entire families. The roads have speed bumps (some very LARGE) and are full of pot holes. I did not see any accidents and amazingly felt very safe on the roads there. Pastor Frank is an amazing driver.

No comments: