Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Kisoboka 2015 WOW!

GOD always thinks way bigger than we do!  
Today while walking and praying,  I found a dime. God's way of telling me he is going to multiply Kisoboka 10'X.  I found the dime and laughed with complete JOY!    Then a little later in the morning at the church  I was still praying while setting up  the poinsettias for the service tomorrow.   I went down to the basement which is not usually very bright, there were rainbows everywhere.  I laughed again, GOD's promise was everywhere I looked, on the walls, the floor, cabinets, curtains, and doors.  Bright  rainbows they looked like stickers or paint and they were everywhere.    God has an amazing plan for 2015 and I say "GOD,  HERE I AM, USE ME!"

2015-  Support has already come in for the following list
  • Finishing up the Beauty Salon
  • Several Families receiving Goats
  • 2 new businesses funded
  • Several more sponsored children will  receive bikes!
  • 22 Students funded for secondary school
  • 2 more students funded to learn a trade.
  • My 8th mission trip planned and payed for!

No comments: