Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Church Partners

Flip Flops
Today I met Abby from the Waltham Congregational Church and the church has collected close to 100 flip flops for the orphans. This is a blessing because most of the Orphans do not have any shoes. They have also collected the money to ship them. I will see how big a container they need and maybe we will be able to take them with us. I am very excited about this partnership and look forward to working with them in the future on more fund raising projects. I may be speaking at there monthly Pot Luck dinner when I get back. The paper dolls will be sold and displayed at there church next. Let me know if your church is interested in being involved in this project.

The goal is to raise $30,000 dollars to buy land build and furnish the school and orpahanage.
I will post tomorrow how much we have raised todate.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

May God bless you as he has opened your heart to the lives as many - may your trip be fruitful, safe, and blessed
Yours in Christ,
Victoria