Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leaving on Saturday

That month went by very quickly. While I am a little disappointed that I did not reach my goal of raising $10,000 before leaving, I have not given up the past 2 weeks I have been too busy to do fund raising. Last weekend my daughters were in their dance recital. But I will hit the ground running when I get back.
I am Coordinating a Fund Raising Event at Flat Bread Pizza in Bedford on August 5th. Money is provided to the charity for all pizza's sold on that evening. Take out, or eat in. Plan to have pizza that night. They allow a fund raising table also; I have not planned all of the details for the table but will definitely have a 50/50 raffle that you don't have to be present to win.

Another disappointment this week the corporate sponsor bagged out of the committment to sponsor Immacualate for her education. I have started trying to find another corporate sponsor but no luck so far. If any one reading my blog thinks thier company would be willing to sponsor her please let me know. Details of the cost is further down on the blog.

I will try to keep you posted as much as possible while I am there. I will be bringing a video camera as well as a digital camera.


This is our travel information going

NorthWest Airline Flight 38 leaving Boston 7:00 PM 5/24/2008
Arriving Amsterdam 8:00 Am on 5/25/2008
NorthWest Airline Flight 8441 leaving Amsterdam 11:10 Am 5/25/2008
Arriving in Entebbe 8:15 PM 5/25/2008

I will be coming back alone (I could only take 1 week vacation)
NorthWest Airline Flight 8470 leaving Entebbe 10:20 PM Sunday June 1
Arriving Amsterdam 5:50 Am Monday Morning
NorthWest Airline Flight 59 leaving Amsterdam 8:25 Am
Arriving in Boston 10:25 Am

:)

1 comment:

cb said...

sandy - have been praying for you guys!

can we do lunch when you get back?...whenever you are ready to share, I'd love to hear.