Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Fund Raising Update

The update for this weekends fund raising activities -The baskets, beads, DVD's and the paper dolls (picture of them all on the right)
The total raised this weekend for people living in poverty around the world was $488.00. Of this amount $210.00 will go toward the Orphanage.
This brings the total to $1,317.00. My really aggressive goal is to raise $10,000 to buy the land for the Orphans before I leave on May 24th. I know it is a long way off but "With God all things are possible"

I still have 32 Orphans that do not have a prayer sponsor. If anyone is interested and willing to pray for one of these precious children send me an e-mail with your name and address and if you would like to a boy or a girl. I will mail you a picture and small bio of a child. There is no other commitment just prayer. For their health, their educations, their living conditions. I am a very strong believer in the POWER of PRAYER! s-gannon@hotmail.com


I have been asked by many people who have seen my blog how they can contribute.
All donations no matter the size are appreciated many people contributing small amounts can make a hugh difference.
please make the check out to Trinity Covenant Church and send it to
Trinity Covenant Church
Attention Sandy Gannon
7 Clematis Road
Lexington, MA
02421-7109

No comments: