Donations Kisoboka Uganda, Inc.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Interesting Info about the Orphanage

I have information for 78 of the 110 children. There are 36 boy and 42 girls.
Baby or not specified 17 - 8 boys 9 girls
1st grade 8 children 6 boys 2 girls
2nd grade 17 children 6 boys 11 girls
3rd grade15 children 7 boys 8 girls
4th grade 8 children 1 boy 7 girls
5th grade 6 children - 2 boys 4 girls
6th grade 7 children - 5 boys -2 girls

I pray and worry about them all but the children I am most concerned about are the children that are in grade six. There education will come to an end as the Christian Friends Mission Orphanage Program and they have no skills so they do not have many choices. While I am there my goal is to find out what can be done to help the children that have completed their primary education and can not afford to go onto Senior Education.

4 comments:

mreg said...

I am certain that you will find a way to help all of the childern in need. You have your direction and it is becoming clearer everyday!

Peace & Love,
Mary

cb said...

Sandy - thanks for telling me about your blog! it is so fun to see you so excited about this. i'll be praying for your preparations as you continue to look forward to the end of the month! So soon!!

sumanta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sumanta said...

Sandy: Thanks for providing your blog address. I can sense that how much they need your/our help. I prayed to GOD for them and such a holy intention you have. My best wishes are with you.